The effort to categorize a tomato as a fruit has gone on deaf ears. Nevertheless, this packaged form of a tomato is OVER THE TOP. We tweeted about it last year but have continued to use this soup as our go to starter as we build upon it.
- Bona Fide Provisions “Organic Roasted Tomato Soup with bone broth” is easy prep: It’s frozen.
- Single serving size pouch
- Full of good organic ingredients
- It’s tasty – actually really tasty.
- They added free range chicken bone broth so it’s super nutritious.
- We found it available at Krogers/Ralphs, WholeFoods, but the best price, consistently, is at Sprouts.
- We top it with a mozzarella ball, a leaf or two of fresh basil (or chopped) and VOILA tasty!
NOTE: We are a brand ambassador for products (usually techy) but NOT for BonaFide Provisions.Tweet #itastedit